Vintage WWII Men's US Military Wool Field Jacket OD 38L
LIMITED ITEM. SURPLUS - PREVIOUSLY OWNED. Once they are gone, we may not get any more. Sold As Is - NON-REFUNDABLE.
The Eisenhower jacket, or "Ike" jacket, is a type of waist length jacket developed for the U.S. Army during the later stages of World War II. It was intended to be worn on its own or as an insulating layer beneath the M-43 Field Jacket.
Features of the Jacket:
- Condition: Excellent (Does has 3 very small moth holes - 2-back and 1-sleeve)
- 100% Wool Exterior
7 button closure down face of jacket - the 5 buttons are hidden when closed, 2 buttons on each sleeve and 1 snap on the waist (1 button on one sleeve is cut in half)
- Stamped inside K-9219
- Size: 38L (note sizes tended to run smaller in these vintage clothes
- Chest/armpit to armpit 22 &s 44 inches around
- Shoulder seam to seam is 19 inches
- Sleeve length is 25.5 inches 2 button on each cuff
- Length is 23 inches.
- Bottom edge is 44 inches around
- Size chart
- Lined in a heavy cotton fabric
- Patches & Insignias:
- Ruptured duck
- Chevron Sergeant First Class
- 9th Air Force Patch
- 3 Bars for overseas service and 1 Stripe hatch
- Ribbons: 4 ribbon (looks like there was one more-missing)
- US and Ordinance collar badges
LIMITED ITEM:Limited Availability. ONCE THEY ARE GONE WE WILL NOT GET ANY MORE.Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.