Benchmade Infidel Knife 3300BK
In addition to the incredibly stable, fast action and the rugged, pure tactical nature of the knife, the Infidel has a cool factor that is hard to describe without physically experiencing it. MOLLE compatible.
BK1 Blade Coating: BK1 coating is a matte black coating that provides excellent corrosion protection, which exceeds the ASTM-117 spec for saltwater while possessing higher scratch resistance.
D2 Steel: An air-hardened tool steel, which offers good corrosion resistance and excellent mileage in wear resistance. A good choice for hard use applications.
Features of the Knife:
- Designer: McHenry & Williams
- Mechanism: Out-the-Front
- Action: Automatic-opening
- Blade Steel: D2 (60-62 HRC)
- Blade Length: 3.91" (9.93cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.118" (3.00mm)
- Open Length: 8.91" (22.63cm)
- Closed Length: 5.00" (12.70cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.59" (14.99mm)
- Weight: 4.90oz. (138.91g)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Finish/Color: Satin
- Blade Style/Shape: Double-Edge Dagger
- Clip Type: Deep-Carry, Malice Clip (MOLLE Compatible)
- Clip Position: Tip-Down
- Glass Breaker: No
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Lanyard Hole: No
- MOLLE Compatible: Yes
- Sheath Type: Cordura
- Use: Tactical
STOCKED ITEM. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
Must be 18 or older to purchase. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable state and local laws. Item can ONLY be shipped within the U.S.