Safariland Model 6395 ALS Low-Ride Level I Retention Duty Holster
Purpose-built for the security of duty officers, the Safariland 6395 ALS open-top holster features the ALS (Automatic Locking System), an internal locking device that retains the weapon in all directions immediately upon holstering, with no straps or snaps to manipulate. The holster is completely operable with the thumb and once the ALS is deactivated a simple straight-up draw is used. Constructed from durable SafariLaminate™, the Model 6395 ALS holster has a suede lining to protect your firearm’s sights and finish. This holster features a low-ride belt loop that is 1.5" lower than standard, to allow your firearm to ride close to the body.
Features of the Holster:
- ALS (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once the release is deactivated
- Optional ALS Guard available for increasing level of security by one to Level II Retention
- Open-top design without SLS for quick retrieval of weapon
- SafariLaminate thermoformed construction protects handgun and sights
- Available in RDS model
- 1.5” (38mm) Belt Drop version
⚠ WARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
STOCKED ITEM. Usually available for pickup in our store in Las Vegas, or would ship ASAP. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to all applicable Country, State and Local laws. All items with a combined total of $100.00 or any collectable items (one of a kind) will be shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED.